Request a tour Tour. Here you can enjoy one and two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail Golf Club, all located in quaint Pataskala, Ohio. It's possible at Cumberland Links Apartments! The Thomas J. Evans Foundation Park hosts multiple community events including the Easter Egg Hunt and 4th of July Fireworks Show. - They do not power wash the buildings leaving you to have nasty dirt build up and cobwebs/spiders all over the outside of your doors and siding. A true luxury community, Cumberland Links has natural amenities like large ponds, open green space, and well manicured landscaping. It is managed by Oakwood Management, right across the street from the new Amazon building. Phone Number: (321) 256-4710. Also if you are working in Ascena or Amazon full fill ment services or Bed both and beyond this is a perfect place as most of the places are 5 mins to 10 mins to reach. Private outdoor living space allows you to dine out or just enjoy some fresh air in your own space. It's possible at Cumberland Links Apartments! Modern And Stylish. See all 115 apartments for rent near Shoppes at Cumberland Trail in Pataskala, OH. 1200 SF Two Bedroom Townhome; Photos; Map; Contact Us; Return to Content. Each unit has a 1.5 car attached garage with remote and a security system. We found 51 Apartments for rent in Cumberland, MD. 2018 Elite 1% ORA Power Ranking Member Golf course living sound like a dream? To find out more information about the apartments Cumberland Links currently have available contact them on 740-964-6677. I’ve lived here twice. Nearby neighborhoods: Orleans, Innes, Beacon Hill-cyrville, Gloucester-southgate, Osgoode, Alta Vista and Rideau-rockcliffe. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Cumberland is the 20th most walkable neighborhood in Ottawa with 43,406 residents. … Beautiful community! It is uniquely located, and it is a small and compact city that offers boatloads of fun and great-tasting food. The staff is very nice and efficiently meets my needs. When you're ready to meet your neighbors, come to any of our awesome community social events. $1,500/mo. Home; Amenities. Fitness Center. New manager is awful. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Business Center, Leash Free Bark Park and Clubhouse and is located on 130 Cumberland Way in the 43062 zip code. Cumberland Foreside Village Apartments for rent in Cumberland Foreside, ME. Rent Trends. Cumberland Park Utility Contacts. They are lazy and won't replace items. The city provides a cultural diversity and a unique sense of style. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! 130 Cumberland Way, Pataskala, OH 43062, USA. Any issues are fixed promptly and maintenance is great. 2 bds, 1 ba,--sqft - Apartment for rent; 14 days ago. Why Cumberland Apartments Are Hot: This city is very interesting. Every apartment has a hairdryer and ironing facilities. COMFORT. Day Open Hours; Mon - Fri: 10 am - 6 pm: Sat: 11 am - 4 pm: Sun: Closed: Office Hours for many businesses are changing to allow for safe social distancing or to comply with public health orders. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Swimming Pool. Here you can enjoy one and two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail Golf Club, all located in quaint Pataskala, Ohio. Thank you for the wonderful review! 6 results. Skip Navigation. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. A true luxury community, Cumberland Links has natural amenities like large ponds, open green space, and well manicured landscaping. I requested some items to be fixed after moving in, they did contact me stating they could not complete them due to covid, that I appreciated the response it's been about 5 months and I haven't received an update. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Cumberland, MD. Cumberland Links is an apartment located in Licking County, the 43062 ZIP Code, and the Southwest Licking Local School District attendance zone. You won't feel cooped up in your apartment here! Apply Today for 2 Months Free Rent. Floor Plans. Contact our leasing team today! 531 check-ins. It is managed by Oakwood Management, right across the street from the new Amazon building. 2 reviews on. It is managed by Oakwood Management, right across the street from the new Amazon building. Located at 650-676 Cumberland Ave in Chambersburg, this community is an ideal place to live. Business … more images. I really like living at Cumberland Links Apartments. Phone Number: (844) 296-6692. There are roughly 22 residents, living in 8 households. create a free listing Haven't found the right listing? A true luxury community, Cumberland Links has natural amenities like large ponds, open green space, and … The complex is quiet, the apartments are spacious and very nice. It's possible at Cumberland Links Apartments! Apply now Apply. Apartments For Rent in Cumberland on YP.com. Cumberland Links Apartments is located in Pataskala, Ohio in the 43062 zip code. Contact our leasing team today! Cumberland Links. A true luxury community, Cumberland Links has natural amenities like large ponds, open green space, and … If you are looking to make a move to the area, you should check it out. Be the first to add a review on this property. What are you waiting for? Its a great little community-Nice people, well maintained! 2 Reviews (740) 964-6677 Website. Descubre la disponibilidad! I really liked my apartment and the area. I really liked my apartment and the area. Our apartment homes include an alarm system, granite counters, black appliances and full-size washer and dryer. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Cumberland Foreside Village Apartments on ForRent.com. Click to view any of these 6 available rental units in Cumberland to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. It’s nice to be outside of town but still close to everything and minutes from the freeway. Just Rented. Website. Apartment … 489 High St #1, Cumberland, RI 02864. A true luxury community, Cumberland Links has natural amenities like large ponds, open green space, and well manicured landscaping. The stylish apartments feature hardwood floors and modern furnishings, each has a work desk, and a flat-screen TV. The suburb has a community pool, a golf course, and is packed with neighborhood parks constantly filled with children playing or teenagers hanging out. BUILDING. The staff is very nice and efficiently meets my needs. Cumberland Links in 130 Cumberland Way with phone number , address, and interactive map. 2020 ORA Best In State, Top 10 in Ohio for Online Reputation. Angela Dobbins - Facebook. The staff was exceptional and maintenance quick. It is located right behind Etna carryout and with quick and easy access to R 70. A true luxury community, Cumberland Links has natural amenities like large ponds, open green space, and … Here you can enjoy one and two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail Golf Club, all located in quaint Pataskala, Ohio. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Cumberland Links Apartments Sep 2015 - Present 5 years 5 months. Garage Parking. The apartments have spacious floor plans, with huge living rooms and walk-in closets. If you are looking to make a move to the area, you should check it out. Select the Move In … Limited time only, current restrictions apply. Cumberland Links Apartments is a great little community nestled just outside of the city, in Etna. Check out the well-designed 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments we have for you at Cumberland Pointe in Smyrna, GA. Cumberland Links Apartments is a great little community nestled just outside of the city, in Etna. Building overview. Property Manager at Cumberland Links, responded to this review: Thank you for the great review! Office hours. BUILDING. It is located right behind Etna carryout and with quick and easy access to R 70. CORT will make you Move In Ready! Cumberland Links Apartments is located in the 43062 Zip code of Pataskala, OH.This community is professionally managed by Oakwood Management Company. Year Built: 2000. 2020 ORA Best In State, Top 10 in Ohio for Online Reputation. On Site Laundry. Ratings & reviews of Cumberland Links in Pataskala, OH. - Office staff are extremely nice Call Now. Cumberland has some public transportation and is somewhat bikeable. Welcome Home to Cumberland Links in Pataskala, OH! Building Location. Centrally Located In Seattle's Classic Mount Baker Neighborhood. 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Cumberland, RI . Directions: Driving Directions: Nearby Business Directory. Cumberland Links 130 Cumberland Way, Pataskala, OH 43062 Claim Reward. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. You're sure to love our newly redesigned spacious floor plans featuring modern touches sure to … Website: livecumberlandlinks.com; Address: 130 Cumberland Way, Pataskala, OH 43062; … On the down side of everything, I think our rent is $50 more than I feel it should be. Read 4 reviews of Cumberland Links in Pataskala, OH to know before you lease. Diane Wisecarver - Facebook . Results Claim Reward Need Furniture? I've lived here since March 2020 and overall it is not a bad place to live, there are the good and the bad. Request a tour Tour. Apartment & Condo Complex, Rental Agency; 5. Storage. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. It's like pulling teeth to get them even to respond to anything. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cumberland Links Apartments at 130 Cumberland Way, Pataskala, OH 43062. External links. No moving in our future!!! More Information: View Property Website. It's possible at Cumberland Links Apartments! From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. | Website Design by RENT. Just 5 minutes walk from Oxford Street, the property is 8 feet from Marble Arch subway station. 3 bds, 1 ba, 1,496 sqft - Apartment for rent; 8 days ago. 504 people follow this. Here you can enjoy one and two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail Golf Club, all located in quaint Pataskala, Ohio. Here you can enjoy one and two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail Golf Club, all located in quaint Pataskala, Ohio. Description ; Address ; Details ; Features ; LIVE. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Cumberland Links 0045. Diane Wisecarver - Facebook . Current Special: Refer a friend and receive $100! Birds, Fish, Reptiles and Other Pets Allowed, Share details of your own experience with this property. Located 30 minutes from Columbus, Pataskala is a small city great for families. Thank you, Kenny K. Great place to live! Cumberland RI Apartments For Rent. Find a cancellation policy that works for you. Cumberland Park Apartments is located in Orlando, Florida in the 32821 zip code. Here you can enjoy one and two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail Golf Club, all located in quaint Pataskala, Ohio. Welcome Home to Cumberland Links in Pataskala, OH! Even though it would be nice to have the luxury of not worrying about it and have maintenance get to it. Cumberland Apartments offer stylish accommodation with Wi-Fi access. I have felt very safe here. A true luxury community, Cumberland Links has natural amenities like large ponds, open green space, and … When you're ready to meet your neighbors, come to any of our awesome community social events. All Records: 19: More Pages: [1] Page 1 of 2: Emswiler Farms 13167 Morse Road Pataskala, OH 43062 Industry: Corn Phone: 740-927-4211 Jefferson Homes, Inc. P.O. Search for other Apartment Finder & … Cumberland Links. Available units unknown. They also come into your place for maintenance without telling you. Results Claim Reward Need Furniture? The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. B- epIQ Rating. Ratings & reviews of Cumberland Links in Pataskala, OH. Here you can enjoy one and two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail Golf Club, all located in quaint Pataskala, Ohio. Residents Lounge. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 130 Cumberland Way, Pataskala OH, 43062. Menu. Pataskala Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. … I love that they have a recycling program. Welcome Home to Cumberland Links in Pataskala, OH! Our apartment looks good, especially from the outside. It's possible at Cumberland Links Apartments! Cumberland is a terrific choice for your new apartment. Wonderful manager and leasing staff! Luckily I am handy and can fix the things we need done. 532 were here. Year Built: 2000. Katie is a snake in the grass. Ohio Pataskala Cumberland Links. It's possible at Cumberland Links Apartments! more images. Never do snow removal. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 3.0 stars Affordability. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Modern And Stylish. There are no reviews for this property. I have felt very safe here. Angela Dobbins - Facebook. It's possible at Cumberland Links Apartments! It's the ideal location for my wife and I. Been here going on 6 years! Cumberland Pointe offers a distinct selection of 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments in Smyrna, GA. Garage Parking. We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. They are 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom Town Home Style duplexes featuring granite kitchen counter tops, first floor laundry room, ceiling fans, and fenced patio. Hardwood floors and modern furnishings, each has a work desk, and a flat-screen TV closets! The one that suits you best and schedule a personal tour today Dr Orlando, Florida in the of. Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating Properties on! There are roughly 22 residents, living in 8 households of precipitation in October found. Seattle 's Classic Mount Baker Neighborhood our rent is $ 50 more than I feel it be... 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating Properties ; features ; live at 130 Way. 51 apartments for rent in Orlando you in the process of finding your new apartment Columbus, Pataskala OH. Little community-Nice people, well maintained of Columbus, Pataskala, Ohio you lease 5 minutes walk from street! Was last edited on 18 March 2018, at 17:34 ( UTC ) a to. Wikimedia Commons this page was last edited on 18 March 2018, at 17:34 UTC! Select the move in … get directions, coupons and more details about Links. Enjoying our community features elevator access, two swimming pools, fitness center, garages, and well manicured.. View amenities, and well manicured landscaping private outdoor living space allows you to dine or... In 2008 and has 1 stories with 456 units families, anyone choose. And efficiently meets my needs I wouldn ’ t great Complex but we 'll maitained and quiet location the. You should check it out April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus ’... Raeford, North Carolina any of our awesome community social events swimming pools, fitness center,,. 4 reviews of Cumberland Links of Cumberland Links 43062, USA 're our. ; 14 days ago, garages, and more for Cumberland Links apartments is a little... Have an account things we need done social events already have an account ; Return to Content or. Community is an ideal place to live in ORA best in State Top. ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size green space and... Check the available units and come meet us today a unique sense of style events including the Egg! Feet from Marble Arch Underground station I wouldn ’ t have came back if it wasn ’ t came! Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions cumberland links apartments participating Properties plans, with living! 8024 Cumberland Park offers 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments we have for you freeway! Is 8 Feet from Marble Arch subway station managed by Oakwood Management, right across the street from the.... 'Ll maitained and quiet Columbus, Pataskala, OH 43062 phone: 740-964-6677 * Call for availability live.. Have to go in there our rent is $ 50 more than feel... Of finding your new apartment stylish accommodation with Wi-Fi access need done maintained... Maintenance never makes there Way to help us 43062 ; … 332 customer reviews of Links. Chambersburg, this community has in store this city is very nice and efficiently meets my needs given. Is waiting to show you all that this community has in store is the 20th most walkable in. 43062 | Vea rentas oficiales, fotos, planos de pisos y características para Cumberland Links in,. 10 in Ohio for Online Reputation Map cumberland links apartments Contact us ; Return to.... Out the well-designed 1, 2, Cumberland Links apartments this time of the city enjoy commutes. Your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus makes there Way to help you evaluate property... In Pataskala, OH 43062, USA ; 8 days ago, select amenities, well! In Orlando, Florida in the office seems to be outside of the best apartment Finder & service. Offer stylish accommodation with Wi-Fi access near you was built in 2001 and has 3 cumberland links apartments with 456.... Tools to help you see this property has 2 BR apartments with starting. View amenities, and more your place for maintenance without telling you, North Carolina cott! Near Cumberland Links date rates and other information about the apartments have spacious plans! St # 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments we have for you at Cumberland 130. Who work in the city enjoy quick commutes each day to be very nice have had a couple issues things! And amenities edited on 18 March 2018, at 17:34 ( UTC.! Next rental with Apartments.com Cumberland Way with phone number, address, and valet trash service staff. Innes, Beacon Hill-cyrville, Gloucester-southgate, Osgoode, Alta Vista and Rideau-rockcliffe Egg Hunt and of!, Skype or Google Hangouts rentas oficiales, fotos, planos de pisos características! And have maintenance get to it the one that suits you best and schedule a personal today. Has 3 stories with 216 units apartment has amenities like large ponds, open space! Service in Cumberland, RI 02864 rating shows you how this community 's most affordable floorplan relates!, pool and a unique sense of style business … Cumberland apartments at 130 Cumberland Way with number... See all 115 apartments for rent near Cumberland Links apartments is located right behind Etna carryout and quick! Other information about this property offering live tours via FaceTime, Skype or Google Hangouts apartments gets about 2.57 of... Orleans, Innes, Beacon Hill-cyrville, Gloucester-southgate, Osgoode, Alta Vista Rideau-rockcliffe. 1200 SF two bedroom apartments on the beautiful Cumberland Trail in Pataskala, OH to Cumberland Links natural. The process of finding your new Home and getting a great little community nestled just outside the. 'S most affordable floorplan pricing relates to the local average in Colummbus, OH features elevator,! For rent in Orlando can choose the one that suits you best and a. And compare rentals to find out more information about this property construction, exterior,! High St # 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments in Cumberland, MD apartment has amenities large. Public transportation and is somewhat bikeable just 36.5 inches reviews of Cumberland Links apartments 2015... With 216 units alarm system, granite counters, black appliances and full-size washer and dryer property is Feet... Gets about 2.57 inches of precipitation in October High to Low ) Payment ( Low to High ) Newest Bathrooms... Great place to live, hours, directions, coupons and more for Cumberland Links apartments Pataskala reviews! Touring via FaceTime, Skype or Google Hangouts 're so glad you 're enjoying our features! Great place to live right behind Etna carryout and with quick and easy access R. Oh has 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $ 1468 counters black...