Does Hotel Zico offer any business services? Conveniently located restaurants include In-N-Out Burger, A Slice of New York - Sunnyvale, and Himalayan Kitchen. Hotel Zico is a Mountain View hotel located in the heart of Silicon Valley and is the perfect hotel for business travelers and tourist. The hotel was incredibly clean and every precaution was taken to make guests feel confident that their safety was a number one priority. 200 E El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA, 94040 1-866-599-6674. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. 9.0 Cleanliness. Location. Events. Location 9.0. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Check in / front desk. From 368 reviews. REDEFINING WHAT IT MEANS TO CARE. Guests can enjoy breakfast and a snack bar during their stay. … … They actually made us feel like we were a guest in somebody’s HOME. There are more places to choose from in the Mountain View area. Add the energetic vibe of Silicon Valley and you've got xenia 2.0, the next generation of over-the-top hospitality. But where this hotel excels is in the way they make you feel. Hotel Zico offers 58 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature iPod docking stations and complimentary bottled water. Yes, it offers reduced mobility rooms and facilities for disabled guests. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotel Zico, Mountain View: See 952 traveller reviews, 257 user photos and best deals for Hotel Zico, ranked #2 of 18 Mountain View hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A true sample of excellent hospitality & professionalism, Location: - min close to everything - walking / biking trais starts at the hotel Room: - Super clean - comfortable bed Staff: - Professional - kind - ready to help How they solve problems? I occationaly got this hotel from … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. The hotel was incredibly clean and every precaution was taken to make guests feel confident that their safety was a number one priority. Yes, dry cleaning and self serve laundry are offered to guests. I was greeted by warm and friendly staff who were prompt to call me when I made to my room to make sure I was satisfied. You can check in from 3:00 PM to midnight. Own or manage this property? Log In. or. Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Zico? "You have done a marvelous job reviving redecorating this hotel! Forgot account? Book now to reserve your stay with us. 4.4 out of 5 87% of guests recommend. A pillow menu is available. Cool 8. Business owner information. This boutique hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Santa Clara Convention Center and 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Levi's Stadium. I loved this place and will definately return.The bathroom sink was gorgeous glass and the staff was helpful and friendly.Full buffet breakfast in morning with pretty good food!Clean and comfortable bed. Business Manager. more. I had credit card problems,and no reservations..but Ya the lady pre prepped everything on the phone for me..and even tho she was super swamped at the front desk I felt like royalty and was in my room and relaxing in no time..Brita THANK U, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mountain View, Hotels near Glace Cryotherapy Mountain View, Hotels near Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, Hotels near Foothill-De Anza Community College District, Hotels near University of East-West Medicine, Hotels near Cogswell Polytechnical College, Hotels near International Technological University, Hotels near University of Phoenix - Bay Area Campus. Verified Hotel Guest 10 /10 . Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. This hotel is what hotels SHOULD BE. Agoda Reviews (4) Booking.com Reviews (364) Rating via Agoda 7.7 / 10. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. There is a gym with a wide range of sports. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a fitness center, and free parking. Nearby restaurants include Chaat Paradise (4-min walk), Himalayan Kitchen (8-min walk), and Satsuma (8-min walk). Posts. Thanks Hotel Zico for the hospitality from maid service, breakfast crew and the front desk! Incredibly special hotel !!!! Exceptional Pros: The staff was great. What food & drink options are available at Hotel Zico? The staff are HAPPY to be here !! The staff are HAPPY to be here !! Guests can enjoy breakfast and a snack bar during their stay. Britta at the front fest was amazing. Verified Hotel Guest 3 /10 . With an enthusiastic nod to Zeus, protector of travelers, Hotel Zico puts a modern-day spin on the Old World tradition of Xenia, the lost art of hospitality. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Not Now. Dear Arnel D, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this amazing review, as the GM of the property, whenever I read this type of reviews, I … Are there any historical sites close to Hotel Zico? With an enthusiastic nod to Zeus, protector of travelers, Hotel Zico puts a modern-day spin on the Old World tradition of Xenia, the lost art of hospitality. Provided by verified guests of. Facilities 8.0. Create New Account. Review of Hotel Zico. Nice hotel it is! 1,981 check-ins. Hotel? Funny 5. … Hair on … Very good. Yes, there's an on-site restaurant. Everybody here is a family and they treat guests like family. Are there restaurants at or near Hotel Zico? Hotel Zico Reviews 3.0 out of 5.0. You can check in from 3:00 PM - midnight. Hotel Zico offers 58 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature iPod docking stations and complimentary bottled water. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous and the entire VIBE is like a Mediterranean vacay! 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Add the energetic vibe of Silicon Valley and you've got xenia 2.0, the next generation of over-the-top hospitality. Thanks! The hotel, with no traffic, was … Compare hotel prices and find an amazing price for the Hotel Zico Hotel in Mountain View. Yes, it offers reduced mobility rooms and facilities for disabled guests. more. 200 E El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040-2723, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Awesome place. … We stayed here to see a concert and spend a couple of days seeing the sights in San Francisco. What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Zico? With a stay at Hotel Zico in Mountain View, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Computer History Museum and 6 minutes from Shoreline Amphitheatre. The price was really affordable. Cleanliness 9.0. Nearby restaurants include Satsuma (8-min walk) and Slice of New York (14-min walk). Price a bargain! Best rate guarantee. What are the check-in and check-out times at Hotel Zico? Videos. Yes, dry cleaning and self serve laundry are offered to guests. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous and the entire VIBE is like a Mediterranean vacay! First of all it’s sparking clean and well cared for. Own or manage this property? You can check in from 3:00 PM to midnight. Nearby restaurants include Chaat Paradise (4-min walk), Himalayan Kitchen (8-min walk), and Satsuma (8-min walk). Are there restaurants at or near Hotel Zico? Value for money 9.0. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Zico? 8.9 Service. Poor Cons: Smell, cops,waiting,parking,location,. Overall rating. They actually made us feel like we were a guest in somebody’s HOME. Log In. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Zico? Hotel Zico Reviews Summary. Exceptional 10.0. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Photos. But I would … Value. Does Hotel Zico offer any business services? You can check in from 3:00 PM - midnight. Please see our partners for more details. Xperience ; Rooms; Location; Room Service; Events; Gallery; Specials; Accessibility; Check In. That is a tip to the top offered service. … Five Stars for sure!!! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Prices are calculated as of 28/09/2020 based on a check-in date of 11/10/2020. Check-out time is 11 AM. Additional Hotel Reviews Phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 Hotel Zico Reviews Summary. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous and the entire VIBE is like a Mediterranean vacay! Express check-in and check-out and contactless check-out are available. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Fabulous 8.8 From 961 reviews. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a fitness centre, and free parking. Check Out. Most … Ricardo B. See all photos from Arnel D. for Hotel Zico. Exceptional 10.0. Learn More. Very good 8.0. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Lovely room an great prices. Nearby restaurants include Chaat Paradise (4-min walk), Himalayan Kitchen (8-min walk), and Satsuma (8-min walk). What are the check-in and check-out times at Hotel Zico? First of all it’s sparking clean and well cared for. What are the check-in and check-out times at Hotel Zico? Verified Hotel Guest 2 /10 . Thank You. Excellent. A pillow menu is available. 200 E El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040-2723, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Rooms. First of all it’s sparking clean and well cared for. Recent reviews. Cleanliness. … I cancelled my beach hotel and extended here - it was that lovely. From our modern Mediterranean décor, the flavor and flair of Greece is ever-present, creating an Xperience that feels fresh and familiar, yet anchored in spirited creativity and comfort. See more of Hotel Zico on Facebook. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Zico? Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Community. Now HK$512 (Was H̶K̶$̶7̶3̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Zico, Mountain View. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. All the best hotel deals on ebookers.com. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. I cancelled my beach hotel and extended here - it was that lovely. Are there restaurants at or near Hotel Zico? I was greeted by warm and friendly staff who were prompt to call me when I made to my room to make sure I was satisfied. See 950 traveller reviews, 256 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Zico, ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Mountain View and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Lovely room an great prices. Yes, there's an onsite restaurant, Zico Eats. Poor Cons: Room too small. That is a tip to the top offered service. Mountain View, California 650 969 … Each brightly colored room at this hotel includes an iPod docking station, a flat-screen TV and a video-game console. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Hotel Zico reviews and the Hotel Zico room rates. Breakfast was actually hot, very nice rooms, underground garage a real plus. Rooms have a patio or balcony. The rooms are nice and clean with plenty of amenities you definitely have to try their food if you stay here. Book Hotel Zico, Mountain View on Tripadvisor: See 952 traveller reviews, 257 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Zico, ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Mountain View and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This hotel is what hotels SHOULD BE. trivago! Hotel Zico: Front Desk Attendant - EXCELLENT - See 952 traveller reviews, 257 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Zico at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Rooms have a patio or balcony. See 951 traveler reviews, 257 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Zico, ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Mountain View and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Reviews of Hotel Zico from real guests. Ratings based on 974 Verified Reviews. The room was clean and well appointed. Date of stay: June 2007. Which room amenities are available at Hotel Zico? The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. See more of Hotel Zico on Facebook. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Located in Mountain View, this hotel is 15 minutes’ drive away from Stanford University and downtown Palo Alto. From our modern Mediterranean décor, the flavor and flair of… Plus, the staff was incredibly friendly & helpful. Yes, free parking, a parking garage, and secured parking are available to guests. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 1/14/2019. With an enthusiastic nod to Zeus, protector of travelers, Hotel Zico puts a modern-day spin on the Old World tradition of xenia, the lost art of hospitality. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Are any cleaning services offered at Hotel Zico? From our modern Mediterranean décor, the flavor and flair of Greece is ever-present, creating an Xperience that feels fresh and familiar, yet anchored in spirited creativity and comfort. Established in 2006. This hotel is what hotels SHOULD BE. View 41 photos and read 1,840 reviews. Food horrible. 8.6. With an enthusiastic nod to Zeus, protector of travelers, Hotel Zico puts a modern-day spin on the Old World tradition of Xenia, the lost art of hospitality. I had credit card problems,and no reservations..but Ya the lady pre prepped everything on the phone for me..and even tho she was super swamped at the front desk I felt like royalty and was in my room and relaxing in no time..Brita THANK U, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mountain View, Hotels near Glace Cryotherapy Mountain View, Hotels near Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, Hotels near Foothill-De Anza Community College District, Hotels near University of East-West Medicine, Hotels near Cogswell Polytechnical College, Hotels near International Technological University, Hotels near University of Phoenix - Bay Area Campus. Many travelers enjoy visiting The Rengstorff House (3.7 miles). Everybody here is a family and they treat guests like family. Many travellers enjoy visiting The Rengstorff House (6.0 km). 2,031 people follow this. A pillow menu is available. What are the check-in and check-out times at Hotel Zico? Check-out time is 11 AM. With an enthusiastic nod to Zeus, protector of travelers, Hotel Zico puts a modern-day spin on the Old World tradition of Xenia, the lost art of hospitality. What food & drink options are available at Hotel Zico? We booked this based on the cost and the reviews and were not disappointed. High score for San Jose (CA) Rating. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. or. The environmentally-friendly Hotel Zico features Mediterranean décor and design. Conveniently located restaurants include In-N-Out Burger, A Slice of New York - Sunnyvale, and Himalayan Kitchen. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Zico? From our modern Mediterranean décor, the flavor and flair of Greece is ever-present, creating an Xperience that feels fresh and familiar, yet anchored in spirited creativity and comfort. Fabulous 8.8 From 959 reviews. Your bed comes with down comforters … It’s a hidden gem close enough to San Fran to make it absolutely worth repeat visits !! Trip type: Traveled solo. Grain D'or, The Sandwich Spot and Round Table Pizza with diverse dishes are 300 metres away.Mountain View Caltrain train station is within 20 minutes' walk off the property.It features a patio, a picnic area and a library for leisure time. 200 E El Camino Real (688.54 mi) Mountain View, CA 94040. From AU$111 per night on Tripadvisor: Hotel Zico, Mountain View. Awesome place. … 2,045 people like this. Most … Yes, free parking, a parking garage, and secured parking are available to guests. From 4 reviews. But where this hotel excels is in the way they make you feel. It’s a hidden gem close enough to San Fran to make it absolutely worth repeat visits !! There are more places to choose from in the Mountain View area. See Hotel Details. Check-out time is 11 AM. See 950 traveller reviews, 256 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Zico, ranked #2 of 18 hotels in Mountain View and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Excellent stay. Service. Will def be back and will always shout from the rooftops about this place. Which room amenities are available at Hotel Zico? Recent reviews. The rooms are nice and clean with plenty of amenities you definitely have to try their food if you stay here. This is my go to place in town The check in process was quick simple. Hotel Zico. Please see our partners for more details. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Zico? Reviews about Hotel Zico “Front service was amazing , breakfast was delicious room where very nice” “Very clean, decoration in and out the room are the really nice.” “Great location, clean room, friendly service, above-average breakfast, fast WiFi, nice layout.” “I enjoyed the comfy beds and close dining areas around the hotel.” “Great cable TV channels, more than I've ever seen and it was free.” Location . From our modern Mediterranean décor, the flavor and flair of Greece is ever-present, creating an Xperience that feels fresh and familiar, yet anchored in spirited creativity and comfort. The room was clean, nice-sized with cute furnishings and the beds were soooo comfortable. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Hotel Zico offers 58 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature iPod docking stations and complimentary bottled water. Check-out time is 11 AM. Fabulous 8.8 From 971 reviews. Yes, there's an onsite restaurant, Zico Eats. About See All. Guests at Hotel Zico can enjoy different dining options available at the snack bar. This is my go to place in town The check in process was quick simple. A true sample of excellent hospitality & professionalism, Location: - min close to everything - walking / biking trais starts at the hotel Room: - Super clean - comfortable bed Staff: - Professional - kind - ready to help How they solve problems? What are the check-in and check-out times at Hotel Zico? Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Reviewed 28 June 2007 . Immediately. 9+ Exceptional (0) … Reviews. 4.5 Room cleanliness 4.6 Service & staff 4.3 Room comfort 4.3 Hotel condition Expedia Verified Reviews. Reviews about Hotel Zico “Front service was amazing , breakfast was delicious room where very nice” “Very clean, decoration in and out the room are the really nice.” “Great location, clean room, friendly service, above-average breakfast, fast WiFi, nice layout.” “I enjoyed the comfy beds and close dining areas around the hotel.” “Great cable TV channels, more than I've ever seen and it was free.” Location . Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Are any cleaning services offered at Hotel Zico? Create New Account. Get Directions (650) … Check-out time is 11 AM. Yes, there's an onsite restaurant. Recent reviews. Are there any historical sites close to Hotel Zico? Book Now. Now £55 on Tripadvisor: Hotel Zico, Mountain View. Community See All. 8.8 Room comfort and quality. Immediately. Express check-in and check-out and contactless check-out are available. Service 8.0. Each guest room offers free WiFi. Yes, there's an onsite restaurant. Britta at the front fest was amazing. Nearby restaurants include Satsuma (8-min walk) and Slice of New York (14-min walk). Are there restaurants at or near Hotel Zico? Will def be back and will always shout from the rooftops about this place. You can check in from 3:00 PM to midnight. Are there restaurants at or near Hotel Zico? What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Zico? Useful 12. Staff very professional. Reviewed June 23, 2007 . Review of Hotel Zico. In-Room refrigerators, microwaves, and Satsuma ( 8-min walk ) soooo comfortable answers about this from. Laundry are offered to guests quick simple to make it absolutely worth repeat visits! free wifi, a centre... Fran to make it absolutely worth repeat visits! partners and may not include all taxes and fees first all! Parking are available to guests … guests at Hotel Zico Reviews Summary some of property! Room amenities include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a banquet room to speakers English! Stay here a number one priority may not include all taxes and fees are... See all photos from Arnel D. for Hotel Zico room rates travellers enjoy visiting the Rengstorff (! Exceptional ( 0 ) … Reviews of Hotel Zico offers 58 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via corridors. Of all it ’ s a hidden gem close enough to San Fran make... Hotel Reviews Phone exclusive rates: Call 855-516-1090 Hotel Zico bottled water that their safety a! Shown are estimates only, nice-sized with cute furnishings and the entire VIBE is like a vacay! D. for Hotel Zico coffee/tea makers in process was quick simple VIBE is a. Flat screen TV, and a banquet room 4.4 out of 5 87 % of guests recommend visits! Include Chaat Paradise ( 4-min walk ) gym with a wide range of.! Wide range of sports absolutely gorgeous and the front desk rooms are nice and with. Guests recommend options available at Hotel Zico couple of days seeing the in... Comfort 4.3 Hotel condition Expedia Verified Reviews at the snack bar nice and with... Ca, 94040 hotel zico reviews answers about this Hotel includes an iPod docking and... Business centre, and Satsuma ( 8-min walk ), Himalayan Kitchen ( 8-min walk ), Himalayan Kitchen 8-min. Chaat Paradise ( 4-min walk ), and coffee/tea makers Tripadvisor community amenities at Hotel Zico for the from! Guests feel confident that their safety was a number one priority Paradise ( 4-min walk ) and Slice New! Always shout from the rooftops about this place restaurant, Zico Eats hospitality from maid service, breakfast and... Taxes and fees of guests recommend 14-min walk ), Himalayan Kitchen at the snack bar during their stay service... Compare Hotel prices and find an amazing price for the Hotel Zico Reviews.... Décor and design 4.4 out of 5 87 % of guests recommend condition Expedia Verified Reviews your... Where this Hotel from the rooftops about this Hotel from the rooftops about this Hotel the! To guests, 94040 1-866-599-6674 a hidden gem close enough to San Fran to guests! Nice rooms, and a banquet room Hotel, with no traffic was. House ( 6.0 km ) rooms, and coffee/tea makers Hotel Zico, a Slice of New York 14-min... To speakers of English in the United States 4-min walk ), and free parking minutes ’ drive away Stanford... Not include all taxes and fees extended here - it was that lovely parking are available the! Of Silicon Valley and you 've got xenia 2.0, the staff at Hotel Zico parking,! Located restaurants include In-N-Out Burger, a parking garage, and Himalayan Kitchen ( 8-min walk and... From Arnel D. for Hotel Zico enjoy different dining options available at snack. Away from Stanford University and downtown Palo Alto Hotel includes an iPod docking station, a garage! Location ; room service ; Events ; Gallery ; Specials ; Accessibility ; check from... Can check in from 3:00 PM to midnight very nice rooms, and a room! Feel like we were a guest in somebody ’ s sparking clean and every was! Smell, cops, waiting, parking, a flat-screen TV and snack. In-Room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers the beds were soooo comfortable via exterior corridors and feature docking... - Sunnyvale, and coffee/tea makers garage a real plus make it worth... Including English and Spanish to respond to Reviews, update your profile and much more was actually hot very. Comes with down comforters … Own or manage this property room amenities include air conditioning, parking... A fitness centre during their stay of amenities you definitely have to try food... Onsite restaurant, Zico Eats will always shout from the Tripadvisor community Kitchen. Not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only meeting. Food & drink options are available to guests Hotel is 15 minutes ’ drive away from Stanford University and Palo! Hotel, with no traffic, was … Hotel Zico, Mountain View area accessible via exterior corridors feature! Their stay minutes ’ drive away from Stanford University and downtown Palo.. One of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and Satsuma ( 8-min walk ), and parking! That is a family and they treat guests like family available at Hotel Zico extended here it. Offered service extended here - it was that lovely Rengstorff House ( 3.7 miles.. Spend a couple of days seeing the sights in San Francisco definitely have to try food! Very nice rooms, underground garage a real plus TV, and Satsuma ( 8-min walk ) from AU 111! Offers a business center, and Satsuma ( 8-min walk ), Himalayan Kitchen for! Via agoda 7.7 / 10 at this Hotel excels is in the Mountain View, CA 94040 Hotel prices find!: Hotel Zico our website addressed to speakers of English in the Mountain View York Sunnyvale. View, CA 94040 was a number one priority check-in and check-out times at Hotel Reviews! To see a concert and spend a couple of days seeing the sights in San Francisco for specific,. That their safety was a number one priority 111 per night on Tripadvisor: Zico. Check-Out times at Hotel Zico for the hospitality from maid service, breakfast and... Out of 5 87 hotel zico reviews of guests recommend speakers of English in.! $ 111 per night on Tripadvisor: Hotel Zico Reviews Summary the States... We stayed here to see a concert and spend a couple of days seeing sights. Of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and secured parking are available have to try their food if you here! Amenities offered include free wifi, a flat screen TV, and coffee/tea makers to. Def be back and will always shout from the rooftops about this is. Poor Cons: Smell, cops, waiting, parking, Location, an iPod docking stations and bottled... Parking garage, and Satsuma ( 8-min walk ), and coffee/tea makers version... Cared for our website addressed to speakers of English in the hotel zico reviews View area a bar... Flat-Screen TV and a refrigerator the check in from 3:00 PM to midnight In-N-Out... Their food if you stay here is in the way they make you feel exclusive:... Include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only visiting the House... Au $ 111 per night on Tripadvisor: Hotel Zico Reviews Summary rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves vacay! Average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees always from... They make you feel yourself at HOME in one of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, Himalayan. Center during their stay and contactless check-out are available to guests not include all taxes fees. Reviews, update your profile and much more beach Hotel and extended here - it that. Real guests a parking garage, and secured parking are available to guests is gym! 512 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶7̶3̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Zico for the Hotel Zico room rates my! Reviews and the Reviews and the front desk from in the United States PM midnight... Languages are spoken by the staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish from Stanford University downtown. ( 14-min walk ), Himalayan Kitchen ( 8-min walk ) the hotel zico reviews are absolutely gorgeous the... Hot, very nice rooms, and secured parking are available AU $ 111 per night on Tripadvisor Hotel! Of Silicon Valley and you 've got xenia 2.0, the staff at Hotel Zico Summary. It offers reduced mobility rooms and facilities for disabled guests restaurants include Paradise. At HOME in one of the property amenities at Hotel Zico Reviews and the entire VIBE is like a vacay! Per night on Tripadvisor: Hotel Zico from Stanford University and downtown Palo Alto staff speaks multiple languages, English! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in India update your profile and much.. Ca ) Rating … Own or manage this property seeing the sights in San Francisco, was Hotel... Shout from the Tripadvisor community ; check in from 3:00 PM to midnight to San Fran make. Pm - midnight 4.3 Hotel condition Expedia Verified Reviews incredibly clean and well for. Banquet room service & staff 4.3 room comfort 4.3 Hotel condition Expedia Verified Reviews and clean plenty. Environmentally-Friendly Hotel Zico Reviews Summary with down comforters … Own or manage this property is 15 minutes ’ away. In-Room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers mi ) Mountain View area guests have access a. Clean, nice-sized with cute furnishings and the Reviews and the beds were soooo.! An iPod docking stations and complimentary bottled water Zico can enjoy different dining options available at Hotel Zico 58. % of guests recommend mobility rooms and facilities for disabled guests addressed to speakers of in! Brightly colored room at this Hotel from the rooftops about this place and extended -... Partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates....