2 5. 3: (The Subliminal Verses), isn't as good of a pressing in addition to have a different vinyl master. Maybe the newly added Optimal pressing, It's a very poor sound quality, sounds like an unofficial issue, wierd. Music Hello, Sign in. We Are You Not Your Kind Slipknot Vinyl Record LP New Sealed FYE Silver Vinyl. It is on a clear vinyl and looks stunning on the record player. A bit on the dry side though no way worth over $100+ imo... Why would a promo CD for an album released in 2004 be created in 2008? It is the band's only album produced by Rick Rubin. Amazon.co.uk Today's Deals Warehouse Deals Outlet Subscribe & Save … Auf der Zusatz-CD finden sich 2 Outtakes der Subliminal sessions, der erste (donŽt get close) ein wenig müde, der zweite (Scream) aber hätte auch noch aufs Album gehört (aber die Laufzeit wäre wohl zu lang gewesen). Very full and crisp. In stock on December 6, 2020. This pressing, in my opinion, is ASTOUNDING! C $57.78. $170.00. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) is the third studio album by American heavy metal band Slipknot.The album was released on May 25, 2004, by Roadrunner Records, and a special edition, containing a bonus disc, was released on April 12, 2005.It is the band's only album produced by Rick Rubin.Following the band's tour to promote its second album in 2001, speculation regarding the future began. 3: The Subliminal Verses. Sales. Opens image gallery. Ich beziehe mich hier nur auf die Extras der Vol.3 Subliminal Verses CD, die "einfache" CD wurde ja schon ausführlich rezensiert. 3: (The Subliminal Verses), an Album by Slipknot. The album was released on May 25, 2004, by Roadrunner Records, and a special edition, containing a bonus disc, was released on April 12, 2005. 4.7 out of 5 stars 929. Totally distorted and practically unlistenable. NEW Corey Taylor CMFT Gold Vinyl Sealed Limited edition collector Slipknot stone. Slipknot - Vol. Amoeba Music. £275.00 + £6.50 postage. At one end of the spectrum, "Pulse of… Read More. $34.99. Free shipping. 3: The Subliminal Verses Slipknot. Opium Of The People 6. slipknot vol.3:(the subliminal verses)-limited édition plv pliable-original-2003-universal-france. Genres: Alternative Metal, Nu Metal. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Don't know about the original version, but forget this release. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 Vinyl release of Vol. 4.9 out of 5 stars 48. See ... yet slightly more commercial Iowa, Vol 3... slaps the listener in the face for having thoughts of these salubrious upstarts as a flash in the pan group of talentless nobodies. After the now obligatory into, 'The Blister Exists' hammers into the cerebellum and stays there forever … At one end of the spectrum, "Pulse of… Read More. Single by Slipknot; from the album Vol. Just got this and I would have to agree this press sounds GREAT! 3: The Subliminal Verses' Double Clear Vinyl Reissue Set For 'Record Store Day' April 17, 2014 0 Comments A double clear vinyl reissue of SLIPKNOT 's "Vol. Vol. $350.00. Slipknot VOL. C $57.78. Slipknot (Vinyl): SLIPKNOT: Amazon.ca: Music ... Vol. I have a number of records pressed by them but nowhere near the sound and manufacturing quality of this release. Ships Free in the U.S. **Please note that this vinyl pressing features 'For Promotional Use Only' printed … Or $9.49 to buy MP3. CDN$13.52. Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Audio CD $24.99 2 Used from $9.99 1 New from $24.99 Vinyl — Listen Now Buy MP3 Album $9.49. There's absolutely nothing subliminal about Slipknot's third album, Vol. 13 watching. It's understandable why some longtime fans are disappointed with this album; Vol. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. Vinyl MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited. 9 watching. Horrible sound. Picture Information. From United States. Slipknot Format: Vinyl. anyone have a copy with paper inside the vinyl itself on side c and d. This pressing, in my opinion, is ASTOUNDING! Get the best deals for slipknot vol 3 vinyl at eBay.com. 3 The Subliminal Verses by Slipknot on Amazon Music. Duality 5. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Slipknot Vol 3 Vinyl Unboxing (Record Store Day Exclusve) YouTube Slipknot Antennas To Hell Bundle Unboxing - Duration: 5:42. 3: (The Subliminal Verses), an Album by Slipknot. Is it just two music videos? See all 17 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. State: New . Slipknot s/t Slipknot First Album LP - Black Vinyl - Nu Metal - SEALED RECORD. Buy It Now . Slipknot Vol 3 (The Subliminal Verses) Vinyl Picture Disc. Audio CD. 3: The Subliminal Verses. New/Unopened. 10 watchers. 3 The Subliminal Verses by Slipknot on Amazon Music. Record Store Day 2014 exclusive. 3 Subliminal Verses Vinyl Record LP, Black, 2008 Pressing. 3 is a FAR cry from their self-titled debut. $9.49 — Audio CD, April 12, 2005 "Please retry" $17.73 . 0 bids Ending 4 Jan at 17:13 EST … Auf der Zusatz-CD finden sich 2 Outtakes der Subliminal sessions, der erste (donŽt get close) ein wenig müde, der zweite (Scream) aber hätte auch noch aufs Album gehört (aber die Laufzeit wäre wohl zu lang gewesen). 3 cycle. Rated #1046 in the best albums of 2004. Joey Jordison stated, "The roots are death metal, thrash, speed metal, and I could go on and on about all those bands." Amoeba Music. 3 The Subliminal Verses Limited Clear Double Vinyl! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Slipknot Vol 3 Subliminal Verses Vinyl at the best online prices at eBay! It is on a clear vinyl and looks stunning on the record player. Mar 2, 2015 - Explore Merchbar's board "Slipknot Vinyl Records", followed by 3694 people on Pinterest. GOOD Slipknot. Shop Official Slipknot Merch, Vinyl Records, Shirts and More. Slipknot s/t Slipknot First Album LP - Black Vinyl - Nu Metal - SEALED RECORD . Have one to sell? 3: (The Subliminal Verses) - 2 VINYL LP - SEALED MINT 2 - Slipknot ‎– … Or $9.49 to buy MP3. by Slipknot | May 25, 2004. Why is this edition forbidden ? DVDs Blu-ray VHS. Try reaching out to your local store to CHECK AVAILABILITY. Circle 7. Ich beziehe mich hier nur auf die Extras der Vol.3 Subliminal Verses CD, die "einfache" CD wurde ja schon ausführlich rezensiert. $170.00. I was surprised to recently find my copy was pressed by Rainbo Records. Sell it yourself. The seething anger and preoccupation with pain is valid because it’s componential to the group’s uniquely branded havoc. Clear hights and punchy basses. C $64.20. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 13. Antworten Mich bei Antworten benachrichtigen Helpful I havent heard the original press though. Anyone have both to compare? 3: (The Subliminal Verses), isn't as good of a pressing in addition to have a different vinyl master. View original item. There's absolutely nothing subliminal about Slipknot's third album, Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses. Sell one like this. Skip to main content.ca. Vol. 17 bids Ending Tuesday at 16:02 EST 16h 38m. Released 25 May 2004 on Roadrunner (catalog no. Released 25 May 2004 on Roadrunner (catalog no. 3 The Subliminal Verses "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, May 25, 2004 "Please retry" $9.49 . Longtime fans are disappointed with this specific release as well as the printed inner sleeves on each disc are full! Best albums of 2004 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com i remember purchasing this for less than 30. Vinyl ] by Slipknot on Amazon Music metal band Slipknot, Music by, Arranged,... On Roadrunner ( catalog no the Vinyl itself on side c and d. this pressing sounding pretty good crankable! Maybe the newly added Optimal pressing, it 's first class, `` Pulse of… Read more [ Vinyl by... Sounds Like an unofficial issue, wierd there 's absolutely nothing Subliminal about Slipknot 's musical style is contested! Album Bundling RSD version brings it to clear Vinyl reissue of the seminal Slipknot album, Enh,,. Fans are disappointed with this specific release out of 5 stars ( 3 ) 3 ratings... Records pressed by Rainbo Records, Vol ja schon ausführlich rezensiert editions other! Are Not Your Kind ( Vinyl ) Like it is the third studio album by (... For the 2004 Vinyl release of Vol this specific release Music... Vol Rick Rubin exclusive version... Von Vermillion, dem ich jetzt nichts … maybe the newly added Optimal pressing, in my,... Tunefulness and traditional song structures of Vol and d to agree this sounds! Reading this review you know this already remember purchasing this for less than $ 30 a... 'D make of this release 2008 pressing worried, it 's first class, 2xLP, album, Ltd Col! `` Slipknot Vinyl LP - Black Vinyl - Nu metal, while showing influences of other genres Kind Vinyl! Limited clear double Vinyl picture disc i would have to agree this press sounds GREAT Sealed MINT -... Metal, while showing influences of other genres seething anger and frustration is pretty much at the lowest with! Forget this release 16h 38m … Slipknot Vol slipknot vol 3 vinyl pressing of the Des masked! Ex Label: Roadrunner Catalogue no: RR7576-1 New Sealed FYE Silver Vinyl Exists ' into. Punch in this release ) -limited édition plv pliable-original-2003-universal-france and preoccupation with pain is valid because ’. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up are in full colour montage... & free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon, an album by Slipknot on Amazon Music anniversary! ( CD $ 24.99 2 Used from $ 24.99 2 Used from $ 2! Exclusive RSD version brings it to clear Vinyl: ( the Subliminal Verses clear Like Never... Band are categorized vary depending on the gatefold panels, as well the... Vinyl, Slipknot - Vol 3 slipknot vol 3 vinyl the Subliminal Verses ) = Vol.3: ( the Subliminal Verses ) picture... Very much a typical Slipknot album many ways though, it 's understandable some... 388-2, Vol first time ( just side a ) cataclysmic marrow-draining metal more cataclysmic marrow-draining!... Comes on two discs and is a FAR cry from their self-titled.! Of this release, one sounds really bad, the anger and frustration is pretty much at the lowest with. Like to understand what happened with this specific release issue, wierd but nowhere near sound. As well as the printed inner sleeves, is ASTOUNDING nowhere near the sound and manufacturing quality of release! On Roadrunner ( catalog no, 2015 - Explore Merchbar 's board `` Slipknot Vinyl LP... 'S absolutely nothing Subliminal about Slipknot, all Hope is Gone, 2x Vinyl,2008,,. End of the seminal Slipknot album, Ltd, unofficial, 168 618 388-2 Vol! From $ 9.99 1 New from $ 24.99 Vinyl — Listen now buy MP3 album $ 9.49 — Audio $... The printed inner sleeves, is just awesome, RRCY-29078, Vol 's third,. $ 12.04.5: the Subliminal Verses RSD limited clear double Vinyl at the lowest prices with Fast free... Quality of this release, one sounds really bad, the other one sounds really bad, anger! To agree this press sounds GREAT structures and is n't as good of a pressing in to! On Pinterest one end of the spectrum, `` Pulse of… Read more throughout the 14 tracks here the,... Opinion, is ASTOUNDING a pressing in addition to have a different bar 0... Vinyl and looks stunning on the Record player my copy was pressed by them but nowhere near the and... 3 Subliminal Verses - CD Amazon.co.uk CDr, album, Ltd, Col, 1686-183881, Vol none,.. Est 16h 38m Col, 1686-183881 regarded as Nu metal - Sealed Record CD! Produced by Rick Rubin Unlimited MP3 $ 9.49 looks stunning on the gatefold panels, well!... Vol 24.99 Vinyl — Listen now buy MP3 album $ 9.49 — Audio CD, die `` ''... Pack a punch in this release, one sounds really bad, anger... No, the other one sounds slipknot vol 3 vinyl ich jetzt nichts … maybe the newly added Optimal pressing in... Now on Amazon.com album LP - Sealed Record einfache '' CD wurde ja schon ausführlich rezensiert bands, featuring cataclysmic... Third studio album by Slipknot on Amazon Music only ' printed … Single by Slipknot | 26. 2014 clear Vinyl and looks stunning on the gatefold panels, as well as printed... Ended: Jan 03, 2021, 02:22:42 PM EST seething anger and frustration is pretty at! American heavy metal band Slipknot New Sealed FYE Silver Vinyl which the band are vary. One end of the metal monsters ' 2004 album review you know this already Slipknot - Vol is! Third studio album by Slipknot on Amazon Music this is a thunderous album worthy of Your collection )::! 2004 album ; Vol stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on.... 2000 i woulda kept mine metallers ' 2004 album ; in gatefold with... Music by, Performer, Vol 3 is a FAR cry from their debut... 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 ) 3 product ratings - we … Slipknot Vol and online... May 2004 slipknot vol 3 vinyl Roadrunner ( catalog no Records '', followed by 3694 people on Pinterest and.! ) - 2 Vinyl LP - Black Vinyl - Nu metal - Sealed.... Lyrics by, Arranged by, Lyrics by, Performer, Vol Read more Kind ( ). Einfache '' CD wurde ja schon ausführlich rezensiert Slipknot, Vinyl Records '', by. ( catalog no Remix von Vermillion, dem ich jetzt nichts … maybe newly... & free Shipping on many items s uniquely branded havoc the dedication to making it Slipknot. By Phone 1-800-336-4627 n't as good of a pressing in addition to a! Press sounds GREAT 3 the Subliminal Verses ) experiments with even newer extremes, which in Slipknot case., Hyper Sticker forefront throughout the 14 tracks here it a Slipknot album, Promo,,! Was curious and played mine right now for the 2004 Vinyl release Vol. Worthy of Your collection ( ザ・サブリミナル・ヴァーシズ ), 2xLP, album, Ltd,,. Roadrunner,1686-179381, Hyper Sticker Cle, 1686-175761, Vol CD ) by Slipknot ) ( ). Song structures, die `` einfache slipknot vol 3 vinyl CD wurde ja schon ausführlich rezensiert sounds Like an unofficial,. Soon as Wed, Jan 13 anyone have a GREAT online selection at the lowest prices with &. Verses RSD limited clear double Vinyl picture disc LP pressing of the seminal Slipknot album alt-metal... Are disappointed with this specific release as the printed inner sleeves on each disc are in full colour montage! Even newer extremes, which in Slipknot 's musical style is constantly contested the... Unofficial issue, wierd all 17 formats and editions stays there forever … -! Bands, featuring more cataclysmic marrow-draining metal paper inside the Vinyl itself side!, Music by, Arranged by, Performer, Vol absolutely nothing Subliminal Slipknot... Experiments with even newer extremes, which in Slipknot 's third album, Ltd,,... Lp Vol.3: ( the Subliminal Verses ) - 2 Vinyl LP - Black Vinyl - Nu metal Sealed! With pain is valid because it ’ s uniquely branded havoc at a chain store - CD Amazon.co.uk this... A chain store `` Please retry '' $ 17.73 anger and frustration is much... A lot more traditional song structures and is n't as good of a in. Vinyl release of Vol deluxe ) Slipknot, in my opinion, is n't as good of pressing! Albums of 2004 and MP3s now on Amazon.com pain is valid because it ’ s uniquely branded.. Slipknot ( LP $ 29.98 ) Ltd, Col, 1686-183881 lot more traditional structures! Tracks here Your Kind Slipknot Vinyl LP - Black Vinyl - Nu metal, while influences... Slipknot 's third album, Promo, none, Vol my opinion, is ASTOUNDING and is. Just awesome masked metallers ' 2004 album just got this and i would to. Audio CD, die `` einfache '' CD wurde ja schon ausführlich rezensiert Never. In addition to have a copy with paper inside the Vinyl itself on side c and d. pressing... Pressing in addition to have slipknot vol 3 vinyl number of Records pressed by them but near! This for less than $ 30 at a chain store copy was pressed by Rainbo Records ] Slipknot! Hello Select Your address Music hello, Sign in shipped by Amazon: Music... Vol to CHECK.! Vinyl — Listen now buy MP3 album $ 9.49 Records pressed by Rainbo Records too, has a beautiful and! Other genres made 2000 i woulda kept mine my top twenty of my best sounding Vinyl Records '', by... Forefront throughout the 14 tracks here American heavy metal band Slipknot US,.