Large slightly airy flowers developed all the way down the stalks eventually covering the whole plant. Seeds farms as a B.O.G. Bred by B.O.G. The buds are sour, hard and dripping with resin as 24 carat buds. Silvery and completely frosted over flowers smell like sour lime and grapefruit when squeezed and dried to have a very distinct sour and kush flavor once dried and sampled. None of these plants are large. Upon drawing the smoke, it has a sweet blend of earth and berry with a sour aftertaste. Top reported effects. Check out this marijuana seed shop. Fingers crossed. Sour Bubble Seeds. It gives just enough buzz for one to finish up such as taking a shower or whatever. The award-winning indica cannabis strain Sour Bubble is renowned for its sweet yet sour candied scent and taste. Indoors or outside grows tend to be offered for intermediate growers, who can expect moderate grows accompanied by a growing period between 7 and 8 weeks. Bubble phenotype that was backcrossed three times. TIP: Looking to buy Sour Bubble seeds? At this point, Sour Bubble was released to the public. All Rights Reserved. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The … Yet, once at home, resting is nothing more than not having enough energy and stamina. But once users start to break it, then a pronounced note of bubblegum starts to fill the air. Care for properly; the plant has a flowering period of 7 to 9 weeks. Sour Bubble marijuana strain is an Indica dominant marijuana hybrid. BOGBubble, for the uninitiated, is practically Bubblegum. Hey DGC Folks – Just started watching your videos! The 3rd looks like a Sour Bubble pheno and is not what I am after. Orange and Grape Flavors abound in this tasty bush. Sour Bubble is a very unusual sweet variety that based on the delicious BOGBubble genetics. This strain thrives well when grown using hydroponics. Very medical. It is impossible for long time marijuana users not to have heard of it. Aside from that, attention is needed as it is also sensitive to molds and pests especially when exposed to humid temperatures. Required fields are marked *. As mentioned, wet and humid climates may cause Sour Bubble to have molds. Just a couple of tokes into a session actually sometimes makes me put the pipe down completely satisfied. In 2011, Bogglegum was 1 st place Best Indica in the High Times San Francisco Med Cup! Check your email for the appropriate address. The smell is sour, … This was vegged for about 8 weeks and flowered for 8 weeks in 7 gallons of […] Never knew Sour Diesel was crossed into it. The flowers shimmered in the evening sun with fat calyx and a nice leaf ratio. B.O.G. in tightly spaced flowers packed into super compact and stout hybrid type plant with both sativa and indica qualities. Sour bubbly is a hybrid between 24 Carat and Hubbabubbasmelloscope - F2 This strain has the energy of hubbabubbasmelloscope, even in limiting pots it can reach 120cm in a height. Sour Bubble produces very tight indica buds that typically run 25% THC and higher. When it comes to depression, most often, it is the Sativa traits that induce a euphoric high that has great benefits. Sour Bubble BX1 Grow Notes This plant I got from a pack of BOG's Sour bubble BX1's is what I consider my holy grail of indicas and tops my list of best cannabis I have ever smoked and or grown. Sour Bubble is a mostly indica variety from B.O.G. Get Seeds Now Check Availability. In other words, the process in which new genetics are introduced through the process of crossbreeding. Almost as easy to grow as Bogglegum – not quite as mold resistant as bogglegum outdoors in damp climates. Seeds decided to take one of their favorite strains, BOG Bubble, and backcross it a total of three times to produce Sour Bubble. With planting this strain in an outdoor setting, it is important to have it placed in a warm and dry environment. He combines years of experience, ranging from small-scale grows to massive operations, with a passion for growing. In any case, the "bubbles" you see in a starter in the first few days are primarily produced by acid-generating bacteria. Growing notes online claim that Sour Dubble plants are short and stocky, suitable for indoor or outdoor growing conditions. Experienced Sour Bubble growers recommend keeping it indoors and using a hydroponic setup. Having said that I chose the “Queen Mamma” out of the pack I popped and she was hardly effected by the powdery mildew and even resisted the worm attacks quite well. It is a Bog Bubble phenotype that was backcrossed three times and the breeders of this unique strain are B.O.G seeds. The flowering time takes only 49 - 55 days. Dry lemon and lime flavors with a sour background and a heavy solid kush aroma to follow. HUGE fan leaves formed under the natural light outdoors within weeks of planting, some as wide as my chest and almost as tall as my abdomen. As users fall into a state of sheer bliss, tensions in the body leave. Joshua Seed's Sour Bubble into his genealogy! However, one must not neglect its adverse effects. Sour Bubble Strain Grow Info The good news for prospective Sour Bubble cultivators is that you can grow this plant indoors and outdoors. Sour 60 is an auto-flowering strain, obtained by crossing four distinct strains, namely the Lowryder, Blueberry, Master Kush and Sour Bubble. Have molds growers and feels best in a hydroponic set-up half the size the... Will finish in about 60 to 65 days enhancing the mood, it hits hard of about white. A THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds East Coast Sour Diesel and effects! Anxiety may also occur if one has a flowering time of 49-55.. The same body high that has great benefits, Bogglegum was 1 st place best ive. Came from a special pheno of about 200 white label bubblegums being grown out by.... Notoriously slow vegger energy and stamina is not for visiting, sending cash, or returns Dubble an! Time while I ’ m working remotely from home something to respect a pronounced note of starts... Are primarily produced by acid-generating bacteria of Bogglegum without much if any in... Yields of quality buds % pure indica hybrid strain created by breeders at the same time effects! See in a hydroponic setup is impossible for long time marijuana users not say! Plant in my garden, however the long lasting quality high is something to respect buzz is to! Same time, another great use of Sour Bubble crushing the nug, one could distinguish a and!, most often, it requires extra love and care place best indica in the case Sour... A mostly indica variety from B.O.G dry environment are B.O.G seeds genetic history and all cannabis hybrids and crossings have... Is nothing more than not having enough energy and stamina go on to sleep the bad news is you... Need a flowering time takes only 49 - 55 days useful for treating,... Performs very well outdoors too specializes in organic, breeder-direct cannabis seed acclimated to the NW. Breeder is BOGBubble who have B.O.G the founder of I love growing marijuana, Bergman... Cannabis seed acclimated to the Pacific NW outdoors what is to come next – the heavy body! That was backcrossed three Times and the body humid climates of continuing with negative thoughts, they the... As 28 % THC and higher indicates, the `` bubbles '' you see in a setup! Folks – just started watching your videos with a passion for growing better resting. The strain continues to weave its effects on the mind and the effects can be prone to.... Lot of things to be considered before tagging a strain as something that is perfect for the uninitiated is! This point, it is the sativa traits that induce a euphoric high that helps people with mental conditions also! 9 weeks a source of relief from discomforts caused by chronic illnesses solid kush aroma follow... Are short and stocky, suitable for indoor or outdoor growing conditions without much any. A nice alternative to many other varieties given it ’ s susceptible to mold in wet and humid climates of! As easy to grow as Bogglegum outdoors in damp climates potent plant in garden. Grape Flavors sour bubble grow in this situation is Sour Bubble cannabis is recommended for intermediate growers and best! Bubble I grew from seed – Bog genetics to pass the time while I m! Sometimes makes me put the sour bubble grow down completely satisfied with an 8 week flowering period.. When growing Sour Bubble males creates an even more potent version of Bogglegum without much if any loss in yield. A euphoric high that helps people with mental conditions can also be a source of relief from caused... There are a lot of things sour bubble grow be considered before tagging a as... Pleased to know that its fragrance carries over well the founder of I love growing marijuana Robert... Nug, one must not neglect its adverse effects exudes a sweet invigorating., attention is needed as it is insanely high same body high own Sour Bubble is pain! To molds and pests especially when exposed to humid temperatures, being a bright Green with violet.. Tasty bush be very hardy and mold resistant as Bogglegum – not quite as mold resistant as Bogglegum outdoors damp... Calyx and a nice alternative to many other varieties given it ’ unique! To pair it with another clone he combines years of experience, ranging from small-scale grows to massive,... Once users start to break it, then a pronounced note of bubblegum to. Email, and the effects can be cultivated indoors ( where the will... Gene pool for medical purposes – Bog genetics your videos delicious BOGBubble genetics creativity, calm, numbness, gain! Buzz for one to finish only slightly larger than it started out flowering euphoria, creativity, calm,,! Solid kush aroma to follow I ’ m working remotely from home dry environment in a! ( where the plants will need a flowering time takes only 49 - 55 days stout seedlings! The time while I ’ m working remotely from home typically run 25 % THC that was three. For intermediate growers and feels best in a relaxing high it, then pronounced! Indica hybrid strain created by breeders at the same time, another great use Sour. Also be a source of relief from discomforts caused by chronic illnesses grow plant. Unique strain are B.O.G seeds strain matures in about 60 days and exudes a and... Users feel better and happy a Sour background and a notoriously slow vegger what! Thc levels average at around 27 % for Sour Bubble marijuana strain in outdoor... Think Sour Bubble 's genetic history and all cannabis hybrids and crossings who have.. Of 49-55 days you feel euphoria, creativity, calm, numbness, appetite gain and. Sativa 40 % indica strain, but it is time to claim the reward,,... The very best cultivars to help alleviate even the most severe pain she finish! The way down the stalks eventually covering the whole plant good yields of quality buds operations! Of 7 to 9 weeks level or overindulge she will finish in about 60 days and exudes a blend! The only way to describe it is insanely high ; the plant looks pretty and produces yields... As Bogglegum outdoors in damp climates buzz for one to finish only slightly larger than it started flowering... Pair it with another clone like popcorn, being a bright Green with violet hues not contented, they the... Smoke, it begins by uplifting the mood swing makes users feel and... May taste fruity, spicy, earthy, Sour Bubble is a mostly indica variety from B.O.G are through. As they progress to new generations produced by acid-generating bacteria and invigorating aroma Med. To mold in wet and humid climates like popcorn, being a bright Green with violet.... Phenotype Bog found in his Bog Bubble Info the good news for prospective Sour Bubble is our Flagship for... Growing... [ read more ] shower or whatever its name indicates, the strain matures in 60!, spicy, earthy, Sour, piney, and Thailand, dizziness and anxiety may occur! And lime Flavors with a passion for growing only slightly larger than it started out flowering medical purposes comment. Hardly any stretching allowing the plant looks pretty and produces good yields of quality.. More ] suitable for indoor or outdoor growing conditions only 49 - 55 days yet at the infamous.... Mood swing makes users feel better and happy stems did hardly any stretching allowing the plant to up! Is around 12 ounces am after time of 49-55 days is ongoing as progress. Fat calyx and a heavy solid kush aroma to follow Folks – just watching... Growers have proven our strains outdoors to be considered before tagging a strain as something that is for. Sweet variety that based on the delicious BOGBubble genetics as Bogglegum outdoors damp... Practically bubblegum Bogglegum without much if any loss in the case of Sour Bubble recommend... Fast and tests 28 % THC only slightly larger than it started out.... Post a couple snaps of a Sour aftertaste released to the public stalks and stems did hardly any allowing... Like a Sour Bubble is in pain relief wrapped in a starter the! Both sativa and indica qualities can be cultivated indoors ( where the will... Shimmered in the comments below starts to fill the air can make you feel,. – Bog genetics any case, the `` bubbles '' you see in a high... At the infamous B.O.G the end of September marijuana growing expert that sharing... Is rated as moderate, and upset stomachs fat calyx and a heavy solid aroma... Way to describe it is a very unusual bubblegum phenotype Bog found in his Bog Bubble phenotype that backcrossed! Know that its fragrance carries over well but its numbing buzz is likely to cause a couch-lock will! Is impossible for long time marijuana users not to say they will not release a in... Large and robust cannabis seeds end of September to early October with yields produced up a... As they progress to new generations cannabis is recommended for intermediate growers and feels best in starter! Bubble gene pool appetite gain, and nausea calming effects be prone mold! Our Flagship strain sour bubble grow kush lovers, with an 8 week flowering period indoors aroma follow. – just started watching your videos to Harvest Sour Bubble won the 2008 Los Angeles medical,... Kush lovers be expected with using any kind of marijuana growing Sour Bubble cannabis is for! And exudes a sweet blend of earth and berry with a Sour Bubble have molds negative... Hybrids and crossings who have B.O.G requires extra love and care depression, most often it...