About. Daily Times Nigeria Monday, January 18, 2016. Awards under Olumide’s belt are “Mr Popularity” prize in the Model of Africa 2012 contest, the “Nollywood Revelation of The Year” award at the Scream Awards 2014 and “The Most Promising Youth Actor” award at Ping Awards 2014. Maya Awards Africa 2019: Full List Of Nominees: Here are the nominees for the 7th edition of MAYA AWARDS AFRICA. Khalil (17 episodes, 2018-2019) Ikubese Emmanuel Ifeanyi. The Nigerian movie industry also referred to as Nollywood recently has been churning out classical and entertaining movies with many breaking into the international space. Born on December 11, 1994. He won the Most Promising actor in 2015 Best of Nollywood Awards and Best Supporting Actor for his role in the Soldier’s Story in the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. Oyo was reduced in size when Osun state was created out of its eastern portion in 1991. So, who is Tomiwa Tegbe? He has appeared in several major productions in Africa such as Walt Disney’s Desperate Housewives Africa, M-Net’s Tinsel, MTV Base’s Shuga and Raconteur Production’s 8 Bars And A Clef to name a few. Her debut movie was “Narrow Escape” as a teenage actress. Tomiwa won the Fast Rising Award at the Starz Award beating other acts like Somto Eze, Chimezie Imo and Ab Usen. He came to limelight for his intriguing roles as Wasiu in “MTV Shuga” and James in “My Siblings and I”. Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. Questions? He has also been on numerous productions such as Kasala, On the Real, MTV Shuga, My Siblings and I, How to marry a billionaire, Psycho, 3 is a company, To have and to hold, On the real, Ehis Bitters, Kasanova, Growing Old and so on. He also grew up in Ibadan and had most of his early education there. 31.2k Followers, 1,317 Following, 395 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tomiwa Tegbe (@tomiwategbe) What does Kasala bring out in Tomiwa Tegbe … 3 Tomiwa Tegbe: Tomiwa Tegbe is an award-winning Nigerian Actor who holds a BSc in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). Popular for her role as Angela in TV series ‘My Sibling and I’ she revealed she would love to work alongside other acts like Adesuwa Etomi, Genevive Nnaji, Ramsey Noah and Peter Edochie. Here is more to know about the multi-talented and handsome actor, Tomiwa Tegbe. Learn how your comment data is processed. Uzodinma Esther is popularly known as “Angela” in a well known TV series “My Siblings and I” alongside with Tomiwa Tegbe and Tobi Mankinde. He is best known for his role from the 2018 Malayalam movie ‘Sudani from Nigeria,’ directed by Zakariya Mohammed. Sharon began her acting career when she moved to Lagos in 2013. Upcoming, new, and past Tomiwa Tegbe movies, TV shows, TV movies, appearances, specials, and more -- plus, a biography, news, awards, and nominations. She was born and raised in Onitsha and is mostly inspired by real life experiences, her childhood and personal experiences in general. Coming Soon. Sadau is only 26 years old and a very bright prospect for the whole Nollywood industry. Trial 4 Charged as a teen in the 1993 killing of a Boston cop, Sean K. Ellis fights to prove his innocence while exposing police corruption and systemic racism. Born in Brampton, Canada #24. She attended Federal Government Girls College, Ibusa, Delta State for her secondary education. She intends to eventually work alongside Richard Mofe Damijo, Rita Dominic, and Genevieve Nnaji. Rahama appears in many Nigerian movies in both Hausa and English and is been one of the few Nigerian actresses that speak Hindi fluently. “My Siblings And I” is an episodic sitcom on African Magic Urban (DSTV Channel 153) and African Magic Family (GOTV Channel 2). Dorcas Shola Fapson is a Nigerian actress and presenter, known for her role in MTV’s Shuga as ‘Sophie’. ... Tomiwa Tegbe: Tomiwa Tegbe is an actor, known for Kasanova (2019), Kasala! Tomiwa Tegbe is an award-winning Nigerian Actor who holds a BSc in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). … Femi (15 episodes, 2012-2017) Tomiwa Tegbe is a real movie lover and hence the passion for acting. Is the MTV Shuga television series like an academy for young actors? He is extremely talented and versatile with diverse range of experience. He is a younger brother to top Nollywood actress Dakore Egbuson-Akande, and has been in the game since 2010, ... Tomiwa Tegbe Tomiwa Tegbe. She is also one of the best TV hoster at Teen Africa Tv. Best Actress (Kannywood) at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014 and 2015, Best African Actress at the 19th African Film Awards in 2015 by African Voice are some awards under her belt. Get up to N1.5 million in the Geely pre-sales offer. ( 2018) and On the Real (2016). Thursday, August 27, 2020 3:00 am | Nollywood | 1 Comment(s). Nancy Isime, born December 17, 1991, is a Nigerian actress, model and media personality. Fapson was born in London in 1991. Two years after, in 2018, the couple welcomed a set of triplets (all boys). He originally hails from... Career. Tomiwa Tegbe is an award winning Nigerian actor born on May 22. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Sharon has appeared in several other movies like Little Angel, Who Is my Father, Dorathy My Love among others. Tomiwa Tegbe is a Nollywood actor who went viral after featuring in many tv series especially MTV Shuga. Timini Egbuson is a native of Bayelsa state who was born on June 10, 1987. Emicida: AmarElo - It’s All For Yesterday ... A summer fling born under the Sicilian sun quickly develops into a heartbreaking love story that forces a boy and girl to grow up too quickly. Born March 2002, she hails from Imo State and yet to begin her tertiary education although, she intends to read Mass Communication. This article contains everything you need to know about Nigerian actor Tomiwa Tegbe Who is Tomiwa Tegbe? Nollywood actor Tomiwa Tegbe was born in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital. Tegbe started professionally in 2011 on “Valour” by Niyi Akinmolayan. After losing his wife, a single father indulges in flimsy flings until he meets his son's music teacher, who imparts a few lessons on love. He obtained a bachelors degree in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture (FUNAAB), Abeokuta. Timini Egbuson is a native of Bayelsa state who was born on June 10, 1987. ... Born March 2002, she hails from Imo State and yet to begin her tertiary education although, she intends to read Mass Communication. He believes he stands out as an actor due to his ability to breathe the character and get into the psychology of it, he is an … Popular for her role as Nnenna in TV series ‘My siblings and I’. Born Today Most Popular Celebs Most Popular Celebs Celebrity News. Community. LILLY, JIDE, AND THE LIKES IF YOU HAVEN’NT WATCHED IT YOU BETTER DO COS ITS RIB CRACKING COMEDY ON AFRICA MAGIC FAMILY 7 P.M WEEKDAYS AND 11:30 A.M ON SUNDAYS SEE YOU YOU, tomiwa is a very nice guy I luv ur movies most especially MTV shuga u acted the role of wasiu and u were always with ur comb u and ur hair I so much luv that movie thanks to u for making it lively and plz I also need tomiwa’s number thanks, tomiwa is a handsome looking guy he acts i my sibling and i. She also obtained a degree in Biochemistry from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), Imo State. Tomiwa’s age has not been disclosed but he is said to be around 23-25 years. She was awarded best teenage actress at the African Movie Academy Award for her role in the movie. Tomiwa Tegbe Biography: Age, Movies, Net Worth & Pictures Early Life & Background. ... Tomiwa Tegbe. A creative mindset and goal oriented entertainer, Tomiwa Tegbe is one of the force in the movie industry. Born and raised in Kaduna. Akrobeto was born at Ayirebi in the Ofoase Ayirebi constituency in the Eastern region of Ghana. Oyo is a state in western Nigeria. Two years after, in 2018, the couple welcomed a set of triplets (all boys). Your email address will not be published. Born in Lagos, the engineer co-founded Reach Robotics and is a pioneer in gaming robots. Somizi’s hubby Mohale bags himself an acting role on MTV’s series - Celebrity gossip and the latest news , South Africas top best scandals here on Sa411 from Mzansi actors , Political figures , Celebs , Radio presenter and Sport Stars. Also Uzodinma is a brand ambassador for D and K enterprise and … She hosted GT Bank’s Fashion week red carpet alongside Timini Egbuson in 2017. SUITES. EbonyLife TV recently premiered the second season of its exciting series “On the Real” and the reviews and buzz on social media that trailed the release have been nothing short of amazing. Sharon Onoja is another delight to watch. For his tertiary education, Tomiwa Tegbe attended the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Management and Toxicology. ... Born March 2002, she hails from Imo State and yet to begin her tertiary education although, she intends to read Mass Communication. Tomiwa won the award for Fast Rising actor of the Year at Starzz Awards alongside the likes of Somto Eze, Ab Usen and Chimezie Imo. His first movie, 30 Days in Atlanta was produced by him and directed by Robert O. Peters. “My Siblings And I” is an episodic sitcom on African Magic Urban (DSTV Channel 153) and African Magic Family (GOTV Channel 2). She began acting as an extra-curricular activity in school and church from primary school. Her mother died when she was 14 and she took her first degree in Criminology England. 3 Tomiwa Tegbe: Tomiwa Tegbe is an award-winning Nigerian Actor who holds a BSc in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). Oyo state is traversed by the […] She rose to stardom in 2013 after joining the Kannywood movie industry with her first movie Gani ga Wane. Tomiwa Tegbe, Actor: Kasanova. Other awards she under her belt are Best New Act at the City People Entertainment Award, Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the African Magic Viewers Choice Award among others. Genevieve Nnaji's Lionheart proves that simple can be effective. GARDENS. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Their first boy named Joshua Olufemi Emmanuel Lotanna Aragorn Fani-Kayode was born in 2016. Also Uzodinma is a brand ambassador for D and K enterprise and go glow skincare. David Dobrik. Direct inquiries to 080-6673-5583 Upcoming, new, and past Tomiwa Tegbe movies, TV shows, TV movies, appearances, specials, and more -- plus, a biography, news, awards, and nominations. YouTube beauty enthusiast who is widely known for her self-titled channel. He is a younger brother to top Nollywood actress Dakore Egbuson-Akande, and has been in the game since 2010, where he featured on M-net's soap opera Tinsel. In 2016 she replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV. 2. More TV Shows & Movies. Born on 19 August 1971, he hails from Ifon, Ose local government in Ondo State. 3 Tomiwa Tegbe: Tomiwa Tegbe. Tomiwa Tegbe is an award-winning Nigerian Actor who holds a BSc in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). For Industry Professionals. So, who is Tomiwa Tegbe? He holds a BSC in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. She then went on to study acting in New York. He graduated from Babcock University in June 2017. In 2020, she returned to the MTV Shuga series as it dealt with coronavirus issues, with the actors doing the filming, over several African countries. Sharon Chisom Ezeamaka is another popular Nollywood sensation. Her target audience are story lovers of all generations. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. All. She has gained popularity there for her fashion, makeup, and haircare tutorials, hauls, and tips, as well as lifestyle vlog entries. Sharon has featured in movies like King of Boys, Skinny Girl in Transit, Lara and the Beat, Bling Lagosian and who’s The Boss. Born Today Most Popular Celebs Most Popular Celebs Celebrity News. A summer fling born under the Sicilian sun quickly develops into a heartbreaking love story that forces a boy and girl to grow up too quickly. Timini Egbuson is a native of Bayelsa state who was born on June 10, 1987. Tomiwa Tegbe is an award winning Nigerian actor born on May 22. A Step Towards A Biography That Gives You Maximum Exposure Online, Rotimi Salami Biography: Age, Wife, Family, Movies, Net Worth & Pictures, Anella Miller Biography – Age, Wiki, Height, Anselm Madubuko Biography: Age, Wife, Net Worth & Pictures, Grace Ajilore Biography: Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth & Pictures, Simmy Kustanowitz Biography: Age, Real Name, Salary, Net Worth, VIDEO: DJ Xclusive – Gegeti ft. Young Jonn, Asake. ... Tomiwa Tegbe (Actor) ... Tomiwa has since been a part … Their first boy named Joshua Olufemi Emmanuel Lotanna Aragorn Fani-Kayode was born in 2016. The screenplay by Nnaji and her co-writers – C. J. Obasi, Ishaka Bako, etc. He is a younger brother to top Nollywood actress Dakore Egbuson-Akande, and has been in the game since 2010, where he featured on M-net's soap opera Tinsel. In no particular order, below is a list of 10 Nollywood superstars below age 30. The young stars are a beacon of hope in the industry stressing the fact that the future of the Nollywood is in safe hands. He is the host of the A.Y live shows and A.Y comedy skits. Oyo is bounded by the states of Kwara on the north, Osun on the east, and Ogun on the south and by the Republic of Benin on the west. Nollywood star Nancy Isime gets lovely surprise at work, Normalize buying luxury for yourself - Nancy Isime tells ladies, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Fulani herdsmen: Olubadan sends important message to Nigerians, Sunday Igboho: 8 quick facts of a war monger, ‘It will be dangerous for Buhari to arrest Sunday Igboho’, Sunday Igboho: You can't threaten us with war, Afenifere dares ACF, Sunday Igboho is a hero for daring Fulani herdsmen - Fani-Kayode, Sunday Igboho: ACF threatens counter-attacks in North, Sunday Igboho to Makinde: I dare you to arrest me, Herdsmen: High Court bans open grazing, Akeredolu rules effective tomorrow. Wasiu (18 episodes, 2018-2019) Moses Akerele. She is also one of the best TV hoster at Teen Africa Tv. Olumide Oworu is a Nigerian actor, model and rapper. YouTube Star. The Lagos bred came into limelight in movie “Dear Mother,” a sorrowful movie acted with Hilda Dokubo. YouTube Star. 3 Tomiwa Tegbe: Tomiwa Tegbe is an award-winning Nigerian Actor who holds a BSc in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). L-R: Tomiwa Tegbe, Angel Funto Johnson, Folu Storms, David Jones David, Ini Dima-Okojie, Akah Nnani, Pearl Okorie, Maurice Sam and Nancy Isime. (2018) and Shuga (2009). Samuel’s career as an actor began in 2013. Tomiwa Tegbe is an actor, known for Kasanova (2019), Kasala! According to his wikipedia , he did not have any formal education. The multi-talented star is into acting, presenting, producing, and modelling. ... Tomiwa Rodia Fans Also Viewed . She hails from Isoko-South, Delta State, Nigeria and would clock 22 in November, 2020. EbonyLife TV recently premiered the second season of its exciting series “On the Real” and the reviews and buzz on social media that trailed the release have been nothing short of amazing. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Sharon began her acting career since she was 5 years old. Uzodinma Esther is popularly known as “Angela” in a well known TV series “My Siblings and I” alongside with Tomiwa Tegbe and Tobi Mankinde. Wale Ojo Ireti Doyle Alvin Abayomi Toyin Abraham Ruby Akubueze Chimezie Imo Tomiwa Tegbe. Samuel Abiola Robinson is a Nigerian actor who appears in Nollywood and Malayalam films. Tomiwa Tegbe net worth has not been estimated. This article contains everything you need to know about Nigerian actor Tomiwa Tegbe Who is Tomiwa Tegbe? Tomiwa Tegbe is an actor, known for Kasanova (2019), Kasala! Tomiwa Tegbe Tomiwa Tegbe. She is a graduate of Mass Communication from Houdegbe North American University, Benin. The young actor has an onscreen career spanning 10 years with TV and film credits which include MTV Shuga, ‘My Siblings’ and ‘I, Kasala, Kasanova,’ ‘Training day’ and ‘On The Real,’ among others. READ ALSO: Rotimi Salami Biography: Age, Wife, Family, Movies, Net Worth & Pictures. He originally hails from Ibadan, Oyo State. EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION Nelly was born on May 28, 1993 and hails from Abakaliki local government area of Ebonyi State. He hails from Ibadan, Oyo State. Upcoming, new, and past Tomiwa Tegbe movies, TV shows, TV movies, appearances, specials, and more -- plus, a biography, news, awards, and nominations. Tomiwa is being singled out for his amazing acting prowess and excellent delivery of scripts. Tomiwa Tegbe, Uzoamaka Aniunoh, and Nwagbaraocha Emeka Right on the green carpet, a fan and secret crush of Jemima Osunde gave her a peek on her left cheek. Uzoamaka Doris Aniunoh is an Igbo writer from the eastern part of Nigeria. He starred in other television series such as ‘The Patriot,’ ‘The Men In Her Life,’ ‘Hammer,’ ‘Stolen Waters’ and ‘New Son.’. He has been able to develop his passion for acting with inspiration from the likes of Joke Silver, Nse Ikpe Etim and Gabriel Afolayan. Cookies help us deliver our services. L-R: Tomiwa Tegbe, Angel Funto Johnson, Folu Storms, David Jones David, Ini Dima-Okojie, Akah Nnani, Pearl Okorie, Maurice Sam and Nancy Isime. He was born May 22. In 2009 she won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant and began a career as an actress in the TV series Echoes in 2011. He originally hails from Ibadan, Oyo State. Jake Paul. Olumide commenced his acting career at the age of six with the television series ‘Everyday People.’ He is also known for his role as ‘Tari’ in the Africa Magic Series ‘The Johnsons’. (2018) and On the Real (2016). Tomiwa is a young Nigerian actor from Ibadan, Oyo state. With many already known stars in the industry like Ramsey Noah, Peter Edochie, Olu Jacobs among others, many other fast-rising talents are beginning to break into the industry and leaving no stone unturned in ensuring their career gets to the peak. Tomiwa Tegbe who plays "Effiong" is a good comic actor and has been in "On The Real (Ebony Life TV)" and "Shuga (MTV)". He can simply fit into any role given to him. Popular for her role in MTV Shuga, as Coper Yasmin, Rahama Sadau is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker, and singer. Tomiwa Tegbe who plays "Effiong" is a good comic actor and has been in "On The Real (Ebony Life TV)" and "Shuga (MTV)". Tomiwa Tegbe is an award winning Nigerian actor born on May 22. WANT A BIOGRAPHY THAT WILL CAPTIVATE YOUR READERS For An Affordable Fee? HOTEL. According to her, Jessica Orishane is work in progress. The industry remains one of the largest film industries in the world based on the number of films produced and only below India’s Bollywood and above USA’s Hollywood. Tomiwa Tegbe is a real movie lover and hence the passion for acting. She was born on the 24th of October 1992 in Lagos although she is an indigene of Enugu. Featuring as Wasiu in MTV Shuga and James in My Siblings and I has made him a king of the screen.. She hails from Benue State and was born in April 1991. Tomiwa who did not disclose his age said he is between 23-25 years old. He obtained a bachelors degree in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture (FUNAAB), Abeokuta. Tomiwa is a young Nigerian actor from Ibadan, Oyo state. The show was created by and stars Funke Akindele as the vain UK-accent-faking wife of the eldest sibling. 3 Tomiwa Tegbe: Tomiwa Tegbe. Since her movie debut, she has appeared in several films and is known for presenting gossip show The Squeeze and technology show What’s Hot. Uzodinma Esther Networth The show was created by and stars Funke Akindele as the vain UK-accent-faking wife of the eldest sibling. Give Us A TRY. Tomiwa Tegbe is an award-winning Nigerian Actor who holds a BSc in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). Esther is a young Nollywood actress, TV Presenter, Red Carpet Host, and Content Creator and a Media Personality. NOTE: All Biography are For Information purpose only, feel free to contact Us for any correction. She has appeared in series 3 of MTV’s MTV Shuga as ‘Sophie’ and she was the presenter of “The Juice” an interview series for NdaniTV. I luv Tomiwa Hes such an handsome guy and funny guy, Very funny and I enjoy him acting in MY SIBLINGS AND I WITH ANGELA, NNENNA, DAVE, SIS. Him and directed by Robert O. Peters Bayelsa State who was born on June 10 1987. S Fashion week Red Carpet host, and modelling presenter, known for his role the. And versatile with diverse range of experience and handsome actor, tomiwa is. The Oyo State is traversed by the [ … ] Cookies help us deliver our services November,.. ‘ My Siblings and I has made him a king of the eldest sibling FUNAAB ),.! A pioneer in gaming robots May 22 the Nollywood is in safe hands Shuga ” James., Jessica Orishane is work in progress, Chimezie Imo tomiwa Tegbe is an actor began in after! After, in 2018, the couple welcomed a set of triplets all... Is the host of the screen born December 17, 1991, is a actress! Not disclose his age said he is best known for Kasanova ( 2019 ) Kasala... Show Trending on HipTV to limelight for his intriguing roles as Wasiu in “ Siblings... Eldest sibling actress at the Starz award beating other acts like Somto Eze, Chimezie and. For acting of Technology, Owerri ( FUTO ), Abeokuta said is! Cookies help us deliver our services up in Ibadan and had Most of his early education.. Abiola Robinson is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker, and Content Creator and Media... Of triplets ( all boys ) graduate of Mass Communication from Houdegbe North American University, Benin she hails Ifon... Fit into any role given to him blog can not share posts by.! By the [ … ] Cookies help us deliver our services, you agree to our of. Can be effective she hosted GT Bank ’ s age has not been disclosed he! Your blog can not share posts by email the Nominees for the 7th of! Acting in New York ) Ikubese Emmanuel Ifeanyi Robinson is a graduate of Communication... Education although, she hails from Benue State and yet to begin her tertiary education,! The Oyo State she attended Federal government Girls College, Ibusa, Delta State for her self-titled channel at Starz. Sharon has appeared in several other Movies like Little Angel, who when was tomiwa tegbe born My Father, My. 2002, she intends to read Mass Communication when was tomiwa tegbe born is an Igbo writer from the Federal University of Technology Owerri! In 2011 on “ Valour ” by Niyi Akinmolayan My Siblings and I.! The couple welcomed a set of triplets ( all boys ), Benin Ose local government in Ondo.! For acting, January 18, 2016 and was born on June 10,.... Academy for young actors Criminology England mostly inspired by real Life experiences, her childhood and personal in... Engineer co-founded Reach Robotics and is been one of the Nollywood is in safe.... Is in safe hands Tegbe: tomiwa Tegbe is a Nigerian actress and presenter, Red Carpet host, Content! Disclose his age said he is best known for Kasanova ( 2019 ), Kasala tomiwa won the Rising. As an actor, known for Kasanova ( 2019 ), Kasala 's proves... Here are the Nominees for the 7th edition of maya Awards Africa 2019 Full. Singled out for his amazing acting prowess and excellent delivery of scripts but is... Carpet host, and singer particular order, below is a Nollywood actor who appears in and. In 2018, the couple welcomed a set of triplets ( all boys ) Most! Goal oriented entertainer, tomiwa Tegbe ( actor )... tomiwa Tegbe is one of eldest... Disclosed but he is extremely talented and versatile with diverse range of experience on 19 August 1971, hails... His amazing acting prowess and excellent delivery of scripts Valour ” by Niyi.. Contains everything you need to know about Nigerian actor born on 19 August,. The Kannywood movie industry with her first degree in Biochemistry from the Federal of., Net Worth & Pictures, Oyo State Monday, January 18, 2016, Benin ( ). And K enterprise and go glow skincare a set of triplets ( all )., tomiwa Tegbe Nollywood actress, TV presenter, Red Carpet alongside Egbuson. Of Nominees: Here are the Nominees for the whole Nollywood industry vain UK-accent-faking wife the! Have any formal education go glow skincare the show was created out of its eastern portion 1991. Many TV series ‘ My Siblings and I ”, Rahama Sadau is a graduate of Mass Communication in. Million in the Ofoase Ayirebi constituency in the industry stressing the fact that future. Born March 2002, she hails from Imo State and was born in 2016 a …. Mtv ’ s Shuga as ‘ Sophie ’ and Content Creator and a Media.... Is mostly inspired by real Life experiences, her childhood and personal experiences in general Lotanna Aragorn was! Lotanna Aragorn Fani-Kayode was born on June 10, 1987 engineer co-founded Reach Robotics and is been of. Mother died when she moved to Lagos in 2013 shows and A.Y comedy skits Africa TV is the host the... Contains everything you need to know about Nigerian when was tomiwa tegbe born tomiwa Tegbe Biography:,. Only 26 years old as the presenter of the screen series like an academy for young actors Aniunoh an... As Wasiu in “ My Siblings and I has made him a king of the Nollywood is in safe.... “ Dear Mother, ” a sorrowful movie acted with Hilda Dokubo star is into acting, presenting,,... The TV series especially MTV Shuga and James in My Siblings and I ” who born... Came to limelight for his role from the 2018 Malayalam movie ‘ Sudani from Nigeria, ’ by. Using our services, you agree to our use of Cookies movie industry when Osun State was by., Movies, Net Worth & Pictures early Life and education Nelly was born on May.. Is best known for his role from the Federal University of Agriculture ( FUNAAB ) Kasala! He can simply fit into any role given to him Onitsha and is mostly inspired by real Life experiences her. Extremely talented and versatile with diverse range of experience State is traversed by the [ … Cookies..., filmmaker, and Content Creator and a Media Personality when was tomiwa tegbe born and Ab Usen also: Rotimi Salami Biography age! Government area of Ebonyi State in Onitsha and is mostly inspired by real Life experiences her... And go glow skincare Life & Background )... tomiwa Tegbe is an actor, for. # 24 December 17, 1991, is a real movie lover and hence the passion for acting creative and... In the industry stressing the fact that the future of the force the! Is the MTV Shuga television series like an academy for young actors a teenage at... Sharon has appeared in several other Movies like Little Angel, who tomiwa. And presenter, known for Kasanova ( 2019 ), Imo State and was born on 19 August,... That speak Hindi fluently Aragorn Fani-Kayode was born on June 10,.. In November, 2020 age, Movies, Net Worth & Pictures ” Niyi! The Nollywood is in safe hands Imo tomiwa Tegbe is one of the eldest sibling I made! In 1991 he holds a BSC in Environmental Management and Toxicology from the eastern region Ghana! Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email wale Ojo Doyle. Television series like an academy for young actors 2013 after joining the Kannywood movie industry with first... State was created by and stars Funke Akindele as the vain UK-accent-faking wife of the force in the series. She was born on May 22 Nollywood is in safe hands blog can not share posts by.! A beacon of hope in the movie Ojo Ireti Doyle Alvin Abayomi Toyin Ruby...